A : From 26th to 28th August, 2016
Q : What is the date of the opening of registrations ?
A : Registrations will open on December 21st, 2015
Q : Is there a waiting list?
A : No, there is no waiting list
Q : Is it possible to take out cancellation insurance?
A : No, for injury or other serious cases, according to the rules that we refund in case of cancellation.
Q : Following a request for cancellation for medical reason, when will I get the re-imbursed ?
A : As per the regulations, we will answer to every request received before July 31st, in the two months following the race
Q : Is it possible to exchange his bib in case of injury or incapacity?
A : No, it is not possible to exchange his bib, you must make a request for cancellation (see below)
Q : How to cancel ?
A : You should send a request by registered letter to the following address with a medical certificate stating the reasons for the cancellation and a stamped envelope addressed to your home
Grand Raid des Pyrénées
63 rue Bellecombe
Q : Is there a specific medical certificate ?
A : No, there is no obligation to fill in a specific medical certificate. Nevertheless, you can use the following one <<medical certificate template>>
Q : What must me indicated on the medical certificate ?
A : The medical certificate must :
- indicate your firstname, surname and bithdate,
- confirm that you have “Authorisation, allowance or no counter-indication to run in competition”,
- have a date of examination not older than one year before the race,
- show the doctor stamp and signature,
Non conform certificate will be rejected.
Q : How to transfer my medical certificate?
A : You must scan it then download it by clicking >> HERE <<
it is also possible to send it by post mail to the address above
Q : How to verify that the medical certificate has been taken into account?
A : See the entry list column which indicates whether your certificate has been filed, and if it has been validated. (See above for the list)
Q : Why my medical certificate has been denied?
A : Only medical certificates within one year of the date of the race, it must be marked “no cons to the practice of running in competition ”
Q : How to add a pasta-party, eco-cup or bus transfer for Tour of Circuses ?
A : You have to go on your GeoFp profile and add a command >> HERE <<
Q : What if I had lost my ID and / or password ?
A : If you have lost your username and / or password, you can reapply >> HERE <<
Q : Can a runner change its name, first name, username and email address in his profile GeoFP ?
A : No, these parameters are unique identifiers Profile. To change them, you must request >> HERE <<
Q : What is the required equipment?
A : The list is as follows :
- Eco cup to drink fluids (water, coke and soup)
- Minimum reserve of 1.5 liters water
- Food reserve
- Two lamps in good working condition with spare batteries
- Blanket (minimum of 2 m2)
- Adhesive rubber band to make a bandage or straping
- Waterproof and breathable jacket, membrane-type or coating (KWAY type or poncho are not accepted)
- Long pants or tights or pirate with knee socks (This solution is accepted only if the legs can be fully covered)
- Cap or equivalent
- Warm long sleeved clothing, to be used as a second layer between the shirt and the waterproof and breathable jacket (for example fleece or other warm clothing technical) (*)
- Gloves covering full hands (mittens accepted) (*)
(*) : The organization may decide before the start of the race to make these recommended equipment as no longer required (typically based on weather forecasts). The announcement will be made when the race briefing.
Q : How do I know if my jacket complies with the regulations ?
A : The best way is to follow the instructions on the forum >> HERE << or visit your favorite store, who will certainly help you.
Q : What is there on the supplies ?
A : Merlans, La Mongie, Col de Sencours, Hautacam, Pouy Droumide, Cauterets, Aulian, Gèdre, Gavarnie, Trimbareilles : oranges, bananas, bread, cheese, ham, salami, dried fruit, savory cakes, cakes, chocolate bars, plain water, sparkling water , cola, tea, coffee and soup
Same in Pierrefitte, Luz Saint Sauveur and Tournaboup with pasta and sauces in addition.
At Aygues Cluses, Piau, Hount de Cluzet, Espuguettes, Refuge de Campana only water.
Q : Where our families and friends can see us ?
A : It is possible to see the runners to the following :
- Merlans restaurant: accessible by a long vehicle track that starts right on the road leading up to Saint-Lary – Espiaube
- La Mongie: parking lot at the entrance of the ski resort.
- Pic du Midi reached by cable (payable) from La Mongie, otherwise walk by a road closed to traffic since the Col du Tourmalet
- Hautacam : restaurant near sledging
- Pierrefitte : Village hall
- Cauteret : in the city hall
- Aulians : restaurant in the ski resort of Luz Ardiden
- Gèdre : parking lot in front of the city hall
- Gavarnie : Village hall
- Luz Saint Sauveur: near the swimming pool
- Tournaboup : tents near the parking Tournaboup
Q : Is there a live tracking of the race ?
A : Yes a real-time monitoring is provided by GeoFp, it will be available >> HERE << and highlighted on the homepage of the race before the start.
Q : How can we take the option SMS FOLLOW-UP ?
A : You will be able to add this option to your registration during the distribution of race bibs.
Q: What are the bank details for payment from abroad ?
A : SWIFT : BNPAFRPPTLS – IBAN : FR76 – ACCOUNT : 30004 02281 00010022937 08
Q : I have not found the answer to my question?
A : Please send us an email >> HERE <<