Mandatory Equipment for participants : – Ultra Tour – Tour des Cirques – Tour des Lacs
– Personal cup for drinking liquids (water, coke and soup) at the aid stations
– Minimum water reserve 1.5 liters
– Food reserves
– Two headlamps in good working order with batteries and spare battery
– Survival blanket (minimum 2 m²)
– Adhesive elastic band for bandaging or strapping
– Waterproof and breathable jacket, membrane type or coating (at least 10000 schmerber) (KWAY type jackets or poncho not accepted)
– Long pants or running tights or three-quarter length shorts with rising socks (This solution is accepted only if the legs can be fully covered)
– Cap or equivalent
– Long sleeve warm clothing, serving as a second layer between the t-shirt and the waterproof jacket (e.g. fleece or other warm technical clothing) (*)
– gloves completely covering the hands (mittens accepted) (*)
(*): The Organizer may decide before the start of the race to make this equipment recommended and no longer mandatory (typically based on weather forecast). This announcement will be made at the time of the race briefing.
Mandatory Equipment for participants : Tour du Néouvielle and Tour de la Gela :
- Personal cup for drinking liquids (water, coke and soup) at the aid stations
- Minimum water reserve 1.5 liters
- Food reserves
- Survival blanket (minimum 2 m²)
- Waterproof and breathable jacket, membrane type or coating (at least 10000 schmerber) (KWAY type jackets or poncho not accepted)
Recommended and / or Recommended Material (Non-exhaustive list)
• mobile phone
• compass, route map, roadbook
• gloves, hat, warm clothing essential in case of bad weather conditions.
• telescopic sticks,
• spare clothes,
• sunscreen, petrolatum or anti-heating cream.
Compulsory equipment checks may be made on the route for safety reasons, according to the decision of the Organization. Any runner called for a check is required to submit to it. In case of refusal, the rider will be disqualified.