Warning: the course has many parts on mountain trail where it is not easy to run, especially in the area of Néouvielle.
Mandatory Equipment for participants
– Personal cup for drinking liquids (water, coke and soup) at the aid stations
– Minimum water reserve 1.5 liters
– Food reserves
– Two headlamps in good working order with batteries and spare batteries
– Survival blanket (minimum 2 m²)
– Adhesive elastic band for bandaging or strapping
– Waterproof and breathable jacket, membrane type or coating (at least 10000 schmerber) (KWAY type jackets or poncho not accepted)
– Long pants or running tights or three-quarter length shorts with rising socks (This solution is accepted only if the legs can be fully covered)
– Cap or equivalent
– Long sleeve warm clothing, serving as a second layer between the t-shirt and the waterproof jacket (e.g. fleece or other warm technical clothing) (*)
– gloves completely covering the hands (mittens accepted) (*)
(*): The Organizer may decide before the start of the race to make this equipment recommended and no longer mandatory (typically based on weather forecast). This announcement will be made at the time of the race briefing.
At Merlans restaurant (first time around): water only
At La Mongie, Col de Sencours, Merlans (second time around): oranges, bananas, bread, cheese, ham, sausage, dried fruits, cakes, cakes, chocolate in tablet, still water, sparkling water, coke, tea, coffee and soup
Ditto Tournaboup with pasta and compotes.
At Aygues Cluses hut: sausage, dried fruits, salted cakes, cakes, still water, soup.
It is not possible to sleep in the refuges and huts mentioned above. It is possible to sleep in Merlans.
The CP and mileage file is avalaible HERE.