The CP and mileage file is HERE.
Warning: the course has many parts on mountain trail where it is not easy to run, especially in the area of Néouvielle and in the Moudang area.
Mandatory Equipment for participants
– Personal cup for drinking liquids (water, coca and soup) at the aid stations
– Minimum water reserve 1.5 liters
– food reserve
– two lamps in good working order with batteries or spare battery
– survival blanket (minimum 2 m²)
– adhesive elastic band for bandaging or straping
– waterproof and breathable jacket, membrane type or coating (at least 10000 schmerber) (jacket KWAY type or poncho not accepted)
– long pants or running tights or corsairs with rising socks (This solution is accepted only if the legs can be fully covered)
– cap or equivalent
– long sleeve warm clothing, serving as a second layer between the t-shirt and the waterproof and breathable jacket (eg fleece or other warm technical clothing) (*)
– gloves completely covering the hands (mittens accepted) (*)
(*): The Organizer may decide before the start of the race to make this equipment recommended and no longer mandatory. (Typically based on weather forecast) The announcement will be made at the time of the race briefing
– At Merlans restaurant, Fabian, Tunnel de Bielsa, Granges de Moudang, Vielle-Aure,: oranges, bananas, bread, cheese, ham, sausage, dried fruits, cakes, cakes, chocolate in tablet, still water, sparkling water, coke, tea, coffee and soup .
The course layout is viewable HERE.